Back to Jobs
Sr. Analyst - Data Warehouse / Data quality ( SQL Server)
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: Sr. Analyst - Data Warehouse / Data quality ( SQL Server)
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
This position will be responsible for data quality testing, data analysis, and automating data quality rules for Client's project portfolio data, including headcount, product and initiative deliverables, and status as part of the Enterprise Tools Engineering team.
* 5+ years of relevant experience in the areas of Analytics, Data Warehouse, or Consulting.
* Expert level knowledge of writing complex queries and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL server / T-SQL
* Adept in performing data analysis, building data quality rules and automated data quality tests
* Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling as well as proven experience in this area.
* Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent attention-to-detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of data while maintaining a very high degree of accuracy
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134