Back to Jobs
Sr. Analyst - Data Warehouse / Data quality ( SQL Server)
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: Sr. Analyst - Data Warehouse / Data quality ( SQL Server)
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
This position will be responsible for data quality testing, data analysis, and automating data quality rules for Client's project portfolio data, including headcount, product and initiative deliverables, and status as part of the Enterprise Tools Engineering team.
* 5+ years of relevant experience in the areas of Analytics, Data Warehouse, or Consulting.
* Expert level knowledge of writing complex queries and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL server / T-SQL
* Adept in performing data analysis, building data quality rules and automated data quality tests
* Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling as well as proven experience in this area.
* Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent attention-to-detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of data while maintaining a very high degree of accuracy