Back to Jobs
Sr Front-end Engineer - Node.js, Angular , Java
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Sr Front-end Engineer - Node.js, Angular , Java
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
* High proficiency with Angular.js 1.x
* High proficiency with nodeJs server side - expressJS
* High proficiency with HTML, CSS
* Proficiency with ES6, Sass, Webpack
* Experience with at least one large scale AngularJS application development, from inception.
Client is seeking a Sr. Front-end engineer to join our creative team and help design the best web experiences for our customers. In this role, you will code marketing and campaign assets into fill slots and page templates, and support problem solving where front end development work intersects with back end engineering.
We deliver high performing solutions - from our next gen front-end platform (node.js and react.js) to our best-in-class backend payments platform which powers web, mobile and API solutions. Continuous innovation and immediate feedback by billions of customers make this work incredibly exciting!
* Strong experience in front-end platform ( Node API, React Native, HTML, CSS)
• Strong understanding of responsive design/development techniques and principles.
• Experience writing hand-coded HTML email and hand-coded HTML and CSS for the web.
• Knowledge of HTML email rendering bugs and workarounds.
• Experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
• Experience with version control systems with Git being essential
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience development and front-end web technologies, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Designs and develops prototypes and technical proof of concept demonstrations (for example, interaction models, data transfer, functional user interface (UI) components)
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
• Supports experience strategy and innovation
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134