Back to Jobs
Data Analyst - eCommerce / Content / Safety Rules
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Data Analyst - eCommerce / Content / Safety Rules
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA or Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
The Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within this Ecommerce giant is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses.
Note - candidate's work will be divided between Sunnyvale, CA and San Bruno, CA office during week. Company shuttle can be used to travel between two locations.
Team: The Trust & Safety team is split between the Sunnyvale and San Bruno location, and is made up of 20 people. This candidate will join the Rules Team (4 people on team).
Core Functions (responsibilities)
• Design, test and implement rules as required by the Business, Compliance and Trust & Safety teams
• Build reporting to monitor volume, business impact and efficiency or the rule set
• Audit current rules and recommend improvements to process and/or rule creation
• Collaborate with the Product and Technology group, Business, Compliance, and Trust & Safety to build and enhance features of the rule engine and the rule set
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plan
• Manages and drives rules efficiency to support business, compliance, and trust and safety policies
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134