Back to Jobs
We are urgently looking to fill following position with our Direct client
TITLE: UX Designer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Client is the world's leading provider of high definition entertainment streaming services, with the world's largest HD library and a growing footprint on millions of Android and iOS devices, Xbox and Playstation consoles, HDTVs, Streaming Media players, Blu-ray™ players and web browsers.
Our User Experience team works closely with product management and engineering to transform how customers access and enjoy entertainment services across all media devices. We leverage our technology platform to innovate in the entertainment space and our UX team is focused on launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of customers.
An integral part of the client's UX team, the ideal candidate has a passion for UX/UI design, a desire to make a huge impact in the online entertainment distribution market, great communication skills and pure a joy for working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a true drive to build amazing products for mobile, web and living room experiences.
• Coordinate, complete, and oversee job-related activities and assignments for User Experience (UX)
• Produce wireframes, prototypes and interface design across all VUDU products (iOS, Android, Xbox, HDTV’s and more)
• Lead the discovery phase of projects and create UX architecture by partnering with the product management and engineering teams
• Generate multiple solutions to a UX problem, discuss the pros and cons and articulate a clear POV
• Perform basic competitive analysis that analyzes online experiences of key competitors
• Communicate concepts through strong sketching and storyboarding ability
• Present design solutions to key stakeholders and gets sign-offs
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• 3-5 years professional experience
• Sketch 3 Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience
• Solid working knowledge of tools used to document visual design
• Strong understanding of color, typography, and layout and how they contribute to a good user experience
• Able to define and document design details with accurate design specifications (position, padding, font size, etc.) in multiple formats (specs, prototypes, etc.)
• Knowledge of eCommerce as it relates to user experience, business opportunities and trends, platforms, processes, and capabilities.
• Mobile design experience
• An online portfolio that showcases user-centric design solutions, amazing examples of UI/UX and a diversity of aesthetic solutions