Back to Jobs
Sr. UX Designer / Visual Designers - eCommerce
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr. UX Designer / Visual Designer
Opening : Multiple
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months ( Possible CTH )
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Client is the technical powerhouse behind Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers
Required Skills and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Psychology, Design or other related fields and 5 years of experience OR 7 years of online interactive design at scale.
• Experience with SketchApp and InvisionApp
* Strong experience User Experience Architecture and Design
• Ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Good understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color, space, contrast)
• A deep appreciation and eye for aesthetics.
* Collaborate with user experience architects, writers and other designers on medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience projects to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility
* Do rapid design exploration and deliver the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) to engineering on time and with high quality
* Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in user experience design and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
* Leverage existing UX patterns and style guides