Back to Jobs
Full stack Engineer - Developer Portal
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Full stack Engineer - Developer Portal
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
We are seeking a talented hands on Senior Engineer with strong Front end & full stack experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications.
You will be responsible for Building/enhancing the framework for the Client's Developer portal which contains the Restful API Documentation, Developer registration, Forums, blogs, Key generation
BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Hands on Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Extensive Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB)
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
* Implement the integration, testing, validation of developer portal with backend Service Registry, API gateway
• Write API documentation for API users, such as API reference docs and developer guides. Keep emphasis on documentation that is technically accurate and brings clarity for even complex processes.
• Review documents written by developers / PM’s for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same documents.
• Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code to reduce grounds-up efforts of external developers.