Back to Jobs
Application DevOps Engineer
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: Application DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 9+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
* 8+ years experience in build, deploy, troubleshooting and maintaining web services & Portal applications.
* Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production and Non-Production environments
* Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages - Python and Java.
* Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake.
* Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Salt.
* Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins, BuiltBot or CruiseControl.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams such as Platforms, Tools, other operational teams.
* Experience working in a large scale operational environment. Experience working in Linux/Unix environment required.
* Experience with NetScaler, Cassandra, or Couchbase a plus.
* Experience with Oracle database would be a plus
* A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession with quality
* Work closely with developers in supporting new application feature and services launches, and manage applications using automated deployment tools.
* Monitor, support and deploy our multi-tenant solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
* Build the tools the team requires.
* Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.