Back to Jobs
Product Manager ( Entry level or Mid level ) - eCommerce
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Product Manager ( Entry level or Mid level ) - eCommerce
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 5+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
As Entry level or Mid level Product Manager, you will guide a group chartered to successfully develop, define and deliver a product line for Client's eCommerce business - particularly in Catalog management / Item-setup / Content Acquisition area.
Required Skills and Experience
• Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
• Work in close collaboration with our engineers and business owners to manage product/project related tasks.
• Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process.
• Develop detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
• Compose clear, succinct user stories that capture user empathy as part of an Agile project framework. Manage product backlog and user story priorities.
• Participate on cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development. Proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed.
• Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project.
• Convincingly communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders.
· Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirement for engineering teams. Gather business requirements, Write BRDs, functional Specification, User flows, System flows, Technical Specification including API specifications
· Define the metrics that measure product success, and use data to drive decisions.
· The Product Manager will be heavily involved with business and marketing teams in customer research activities including market research, usability testing, live on-site experiments, and analysis of site analytics.