Back to Jobs
UX Designer (eCommerce)
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: UX Designer (eCommerce)
LOCATION: Carlsbad, CA ( Onsite work only )
DURATION: 5+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Required Skills and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Psychology, Design or other related fields and 5 years of experience OR 7 years of online interactive design at scale.
• Experience with SketchApp and InvisionApp
* Strong experience User Experience Architecture and Design
• Ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Good understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color, space, contrast)
• A deep appreciation and eye for aesthetics.