Back to Jobs
Sr. Product Manager - Advertising Tech / Social Media
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr. Product Manager - Advertising Tech / Social Media
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Relevant Advertising Tech ( "ad tech" ) product management" experience required
Client team is responsible for building and enhancing the next generation global eCommerce capabilities for our rapidly expanding customer base. Projects will span many markets, geographies, business models and form factors; therefore, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will bring not only an abundance of experiences in technology product management, but also an abundant curiosity to innovate.
The Marketing-Products team works across the business, marketing and technology organization to engage users through various marketing vehicles to Walmart destinations (web, mobile). The team is at the heart of all marketing and digital ad messages to our customers to build a sustainable long term relationship with the customer.
Qualifications & Experience
• 9+ years product management experience
• MBA degree or advanced technical degree
* MUST: Relevant Advertising Tech ( "ad tech" ) product management" experience required
• Experience in e-commerce or retail and web-oriented technology products
• Experience in Display ad technology and/or campaigns
• Experience in Social ad technology and/or campaigns
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
• Drive product management for Display and Paid Social Marketing Vehicles.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
• Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
• Analyze data to provide actionable insights
• Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
• Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.