Back to Jobs
Sr. QE Engineer - eCommerce - Automation
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Sr. QE Engineer - eCommerce - Automation
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
* 5+ years experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages – JAVA or similar
* Experience testing software at API and webservice level
* Able to perform testing for feed in various formats like XML, json, edi,csv
* Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, SOAP, over XML, JSON payloads
* Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations
* Understanding of web technology including HTTP headers, HTTP Verbs (post, get, etc).
* Validating and certifying web services using Soap UI / TestNG / Cucumber etc tools
* Strong prior experience in QA test technologies such as JUnit, TestNG or equivalent technologies.
* QE experience in J2EE technologies strongly preferred
* Experience with Agile Methodologies.
* Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
* Experience with white box testing and building testing frameworks.
* Participate in Performance testing using JMeter, Loadrunner, Jprofiler.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* Knowledge to Enterprise Integration patterns.
* Familiarity with Unix commands and script tastings.
* Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/Hudson/CruiseControl/Maven/Ant)
* Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, EMMA, Cobertura, Jacoco etc)