Back to Jobs
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 12+ months
Note from Client -
Client is seeking a senior web developer to join our creative team and help design the best web experiences for our customers. In this role, you will code marketing and campaign assets into fill slots and page templates, and support problem solving where front end development work intersects with back end engineering.
* Experience with Creative User Interface, Photoshop etc ( convert PSD to HTML )
* Good experience in front-end platform
* Should have worked with Advertising or Creative agency in Past
• Strong understanding of responsive design/development techniques and principles.
• Experience writing hand-coded HTML email and hand-coded HTML and CSS for the web.
• Knowledge of HTML email rendering bugs and workarounds.
• Experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
• Experience with version control systems with Git being essential
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience development and front-end web technologies, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* work with creative team and get design ( PSD files ) and convert them into working front-end pages
• Designs and develops prototypes and technical proof of concept demonstrations (for example, interaction models, data transfer, functional user interface (UI) components)
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
• Supports experience strategy and innovation