Back to Jobs
Software QA Engineer - eCommerce
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Software QA Engineer - eCommerce
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Strong Automation Experience in Node JS + Java + TestNG + Selenium is a MUST
• Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
• Use test automation tools and manual testing to execute test plans and identify defects prior to release.
• Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects reported by customers.
• Effectively use a defect tracking system.
• Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of experience with Software QA Engineering and test automation ( Selenium / TestNG etc )
• Strong fundamentals in SDLC – Agile / waterfall methodologies.
* Experience testing Web services ( REST and SOAP protocol )
• Strong technical skills with expert scripting language / programming language experience – Java (preferred)
• Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail highly preferred
• Good understanding of object oriented programming
• Proactive problem solver
• Team-oriented, self-motivated with good communication and organizational skills